Wednesday 11 April 2012

Nostalgia

While I was moving my things one floor up in our house... Many things I have totally forgot about found them  whispering memories to me... 

I thought of posting some of my findings here for they are how the "artist" in me came to life! 
Come to think of it, I always had this interest in making things beautiful... I was dragging big chairs with my little hands to make a sitting in our porch... thinking of the best way to use the long- left-out garden... creating scrapbooks for the movies and actors that I loved... and the list goes on... 

Here are few things I did when I was about 14 years old... Main interest was creating gift boxes, bags, cards as well as sketching characters I liked...

Finding these made me realise that I wanted to be an artist/ designer earlier than I thought of...










All the best, 
Tamadher 


No comments:

Post a Comment