Thursday 5 July 2012

A "LOUD" call from Saudi Arabia!

Hello Everybody =) 

So I heard about this exhibition in Saudi from my friends and thought to participate with my designed t-shirts... 

 

The following is what my artist friend, Leon.D had posted about it.... Many thanks to him for letting me "borrow" bit of his post in here... 

To view the full article and other posts for Leon.D's work, click here

 

 

" LOUD " Exhibition Review


This is a quick insight for Loud Exhibition.
The event was a major success for Desert Designs and NTI events and had lots of people , friends , artists and collectors too.... 
I leave you now to enjoy pictures from the event.


a picture of the space.

merchandise corner

There are Tamadher's T-shirts





This is my piece at the show


This painting belongs to Maha Al Sahaf


Thats Rze8aah awesome work


These were all the lovely people ( the family who supported us and kept it all fun and artsy )



a nice illustration by Amishka 


and last but not least basmas awesome glazed work 


(Published by Leon.D)



Salaam, 
Tamadher

No comments:

Post a Comment