Friday 28 December 2012

What I have been doing lately...

Hello Everyone, 

I know it has been so long since I posted anything here... Thought to give some headlines of the things that has been keeping me busy for over 3 months... 
Please note that this post might give the impression that I am "showing off" in a way.... Probably I am a bit but I thought that some might be interested in joining me in some of these projects...

I have been doing some freelancing work for my cousin's house.... Most of them some ceiling treatments... 



I am also taking part of a volunteering designers team (7erak)  that is working on renovating the centre Bahrain Mobility International... This was an initial proposal for one of the rooms in the centre... 



Don't want to ruin it so I will leave the rest of the design until it become REAL! ;) 

You can find more about the team through our facebook page...
http://www.facebook.com/7erakvolunteers


And at last and to manage with all this stress I have been doing some "anger management" of different kind.... 


That is a part of a reconciliation art project called (Ulafa'a). Know more about this project through the official blog here

That's all in a nutshell.... 
If you are interested in joining either 7erak or Ulafa'a contact me by commenting here.... 

Salaam,
 Tam 

 





1 comment:

  1. heyy Tamadher!
    I just watched your Ted Talk for some research I am doing for a documentary relating art to arab women and oppression, and would love for you to be part of it.
    If you are interested please email me on Fawzmalami@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete