Monday 24 September 2012

Diary of A Mad Arabian Woman

Salaam Everyone! 

It's officially published online now! What I have been working on through a summer workshop on how to make your own Zine!

"A zine (an abbreviation of the word magazine) is most commonly a small circulation non- commercial publication of original or appropriated texts and images. The term compasses any self-published work of minority interest. "


And so I have created my zine "Diary of A Mad Arabian Woman", as a collection of thoughts that has been there for awhile trying to find a creative way out! The publication tip-toes on several topics between culture and religion in a funny- sarcastic way, expressing a person who is struggling to define the line between what's right and wrong.

You can view it online by clicking here

Hope you enjoy it! =) 


Sincerely, 
Tam, a mad woman! 


1 comment:

  1. Salam! I'm trying to contact you about a project I'm working on. Could you kindly get in touch. I'm on Facebook Shelina Zahra Janmohamed and twitter @loveinheadscarf. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete